|Dep. for Management of Investments||CMM&RM|
|SE SMMS||Russian Consumer Protection Board|
|Property Fund||Leningrad Region Committee for Construction|
|Committee for Urban Construction of LR||CBREI&A|
Land Cadaster Chamber
Federal State Establishment Land Cadaster Chamber is a public nonprofit organization created to carry out the functions entrusted to the Federal Service of State Registration, Cadaster and Mapping in part of maintaining the State Real Estate Cadaster and administering state cadastral registration of real estate.
The main objectives of the Institution include maintaining the State Land Cadaster, the State Cadaster of Real Estate and State Technical Registration of Real Estate belonging to the area of city development planning.
In response to these tasks the institution performs the following functions:
1. providing to interested parties:
- official information from the State Land Cadaster (in the form of cadaster layout of land plots and territories);
- official information from the State Cadaster of Real Estate in due form (following publication of corresponding normative legal acts);
- Information contained in catalogs of land plots (after publication of corresponding normative legal acts - in real estate catalogs), including information provided to tax authorities, as well as the agencies that have, in the cases as prescribed by law, the authority to verify availability of the property or search for it;
- Other types of cadastral documents (including informational, statistical and analytic materials that are based on information contained in catalogs of land plots and current cadastral maps of cadastral districts);
2. verification of documents submitted for state cadastral registration for availability of all the necessary information and its correspondence to the cadaster catalog, as well as verification of there being no grounds for denial or suspension of state cadastral registration;
3. verification of documents submitted for state technical registration for completeness and consistency of the information contained therein;
4. formation of cadaster files;
5. submission and registration of documents required for state cadastral registration of land, and after the publication of relevant regulations - other real estate objects, as well as documents required for technical maintenance and registration of city development objects;
6. state cadastral registration of land (including registration of newly formed land plots, changes in current characteristics of existing lands, removal from cadastral registration of land plots that ceased to exist), and after the issuing relevant regulations, state cadastral registration of other types of real estate;
7. enforcement of state technical registration of real estate objects (including receiving and registering the documents required for technical registration and providing information on real estate objects as shown in the City Development Plan);
8. ongoing maintenance of records in district cadastral maps;
9. cataloging of land plots and real estate objects accounted for in the relevant cadastral district;
10. issues and publishes a public directory of real estate and public cadastral maps;
11. prepares and sends to the Leningrad Region territorial office of the Federal Service of State Registration, Cadastre and Mapping proposals to amend cadastral division of the territory of the cadastral district and to identify specific charges for the provision of information from the State Land Cadaster, and copying (documenting) such information;
12. seeing stakeholders on matters within the competence of the Institution;
13. considering in due time appeals of real estate owners and other interested parties, public authorities and local self-government bodies on issues pertaining to violations of their rights in the process or real estate registration, making decisions on such issues and preparing responses;
14. providing advisory and methodological assistance on maintaining the State Land Cadaster, and after the publication of the corresponding normative legal acts, on issues of maintaining the State Real Estate Cadaster;
15. explaining the issues of forming and registering of real estate to real estate title holders (individuals and legal entities), as well as to experts on the forming and registering real estate;
16. storing all major and auxiliary documents of the State Land Cadaster and the State Real Estate Cadaster.
Piter Development Company represents interests of its customers at all stages of interaction with the Land Chamber, but given the specificity of the Chamber's work, usually in combination with other services.
If you should have any questions or do not have time to fill out all the documents, please contact us by filling out the feedback form, or call our office.