|Dep. for Management of Investments||CMM&RM|
|SE SMMS||Russian Consumer Protection Board|
|Property Fund||Leningrad Region Committee for Construction|
|Committee for Urban Construction of LR||CBREI&A|
Committee for Landmark Use and Protection (CLU&P)
Committee for State Control, Use, and Protection of Historical and Cultural Landmarks is a structural subdivision of the Government of St. Petersburg that coordinates state policy and management issues in the sphere of use and protection of historical and cultural monuments, and oversees activities of other territorial and sectoral authorities of St. Petersburg City Administration.
The Committee focuses on development of urban construction policy in St. Petersburg and development of city construction projects.
Main CLU&P Functions:
- identification, registration, protection, restoration and rehabilitation of historic and cultural heritage landmarks on the territory of St. Petersburg;
- monitoring of compliance of enterprises, institutions, organizations and citizens with the requirements as set forth in the legislation on protection and use of historical and cultural landmarks, as well as the implementation of measures to ensure preservation of landmarks during construction, land reclamation, road construction and other activities;
- collection, management, study and storage of various documents pertaining to objects of historical and cultural heritage of St. Petersburg;
- organization and management of scientific, historical and artistic expert assessment of objects of historical, cultural, scientific and artistic value;
- determining the need for repair and restoration of historical and cultural landmarks, setting deadlines and other conditions.
Piter Development Company represents the interests of its customers at all stages of interaction with the CLU&P, but given the specificity of the Committee's work, usually in combination with other services.
If our customers want to reconstruct a protected landmark building, or to build a new house in the CLU&P buffer zone, we can assist them in resolving issues related to:
- coordination of project documentation for reconstruction (adaptation) of objects of cultural heritage (subordinate to the constituent region);
- approval of design documentation for the object in question that is located within the boundaries of protected zones (under protection of the CLU&P);
- holding architectural, historical and cultural expert assessment, assistance in approving the expert assessment in the CLU&P;
- holding historical and cultural expert assessment, assistance in approving the expert assessment in the CLU&P;
For more information on the work of the Committee visit the official website at: www.kgiop.ru
If you should have any questions or do not have time to fill out all the documents, please contact us by filling out the feedback form, or call our office.