|Dep. for Management of Investments||CMM&RM|
|SE SMMS||Russian Consumer Protection Board|
|Property Fund||Leningrad Region Committee for Construction|
|Committee for Urban Construction of LR||CBREI&A|
Committee for Construction
The Committee for Construction implements state policy in construction industry of St. Petersburg and coordinates activities in the field of urban development, investment in real estate, capital construction and renovation.
The main functions of the Committee for Construction are as follows:
- - Performing the function of the state customer for construction and reconstruction of housing and general purpose buildings;
- - Providing for comprehensive development of city territories;
- - Developing target programs for construction and renovation of various facilities;
- - Organizing and holding tenders for placement of state construction contracts;
- - Providing real estate and corresponding property on investment conditions;
- - Preparing documentation for real estate investment tenders;
- - Developing conditions and proposals to be included in investment contracts;
- - Developing proposals and implementing measures to develop the construction industry and construction materials industry;
- - Carrying out control and surveillance functions in the area of participatory construction in St. Petersburg.
We cooperate with the Committee for Construction in all areas of their activities, and offer our customers the best and fastest way to prepare the necessary documents.
If you should have any questions or do not have time to fill out all the documents, please contact us by filling out the feedback form, or call our office.