|Dep. for Management of Investments||CMM&RM|
|SE SMMS||Russian Consumer Protection Board|
|Property Fund||Leningrad Region Committee for Construction|
|Committee for Urban Construction of LR||CBREI&A|
St. Petersburg City Service of State Construction Supervision and Assessment
Main SCS&AB Functions:
- Organizing state assessment of project documentation and engineering research studies.
- Issue of permits for construction, reconstruction, major repairs of capital construction projects, except individual housing construction projects.
- Implementation of state construction supervision in cases and in order as established by the current law, issue of certificates regarding conformity of constructed, reconstructed, and renovated capital construction objects to the technical regulations (norms and rules), other normative legal acts and design documentation.
- Issue of permits to put capital construction projects in operation.
- Issue of public services and amenities permits for construction sites, capital construction projects.
- Considering administrative cases within its competence.
St. Petersburg City Service of State Construction Supervision and Assessment includes:
- State Autonomous Establishment Center of State Expert Assessment;
- State Establishment Center of Technical Expert Support;
When developing project documentation, our company staff coordinate corresponding sections and stages of operation with the State Construction Standards and Assessment Board.
For more information on the work of the SCS&AB please visit the Board's official website at www.expertiza.spb.ru
If you should have any questions or do not have time to fill out all the documents, please contact us by filling out the feedback form, or call our office.