Project at the stage «P»
|Office of Preliminary Permissions||Construction Project Concept|
|Schematic Design||City Development Plan|
|Project at the stage «P»||Project Coordination|
|Project Expert Assessment||Execution Plan|
|Project Costs||On-Site Designer Supervision|
Designing at a stage "PROJECT" is the stage following outline studies when the direction of building is already chosen, there is a understanding about desirable facades and lay-out, is received SDP and it is necessary to make more detailed studies of architecture.
Project stage «P» ("PROJECT"), when an album of a certain format is created of specific materials, comprising the initial set of documents required to begin a construction project in St. Petersburg and to obtain initial permit documentation or architectural planning assignment. These materials allow to assess the project and develop the necessary requirements for further design process.
The concept of the building and the applicable technical specifications are used to design planes, facades, cross-sections, etc.
Project stage «P» can be coordinated with the Committee for Urban Construction and Architecture and other specialized committees.
- Project summary;
- Site technical and economic performance indicators;
- Site reference (including photo series, perspective drawings, object siting on the general layout and the topographic survey);
- Planes, orthographic projections, layouts, building cross-sections;
- Proposals for optimal heating, water supply, sewerage and other engineering network layout schemes for the particular object;
- Calculation of heat and power consumption levels;
After performance of a stage "PROJEKT" usually pass to a stage "Execution Plan".
If you should have any questions or do not have time to fill out all the documents, please contact us by filling out the feedback form, or call our office.