Land Use Survey Plan
|Commercial Real Estate||Integrated development of the territory|
|Industrial Objects||Land Use Survey Plan|
|Reconstruction Projects||Complex project of the cottage settlement|
|Housing Real Estate|
We have been working on independent development of land use survey plans (LUSPs) in St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region, from start to finish, doing the entire set of operations.
Piter Development Company is a member of Project Designers' SRO of StroyObyedinenie NCP and we have all the required permits for these operations.
We have been working on the LUSP in Pushkinsky, Petrodvortsovy, Moskovsky and Vyborgsky districts of St. Petersburg.
Development of the LUSP includes the following stages:
- Settling contracts with the Department for Management of Investments on behalf of the Customer (if necessary);
- Issue of the CUC&A order for the development of the LUSP;
- Receiving initial permits and making of the topographic survey (Scale of 1:2000);
- Development of the LUSP and approval of the draft;
- Receiving specifications and calculating loads;
- Coordinating engineering networks in the Committee for Energy (Committee for Energy and Engineering Support);
- Coordination of the LUSP in the District Administration, the Committee for Use of Natural Resources, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety, the Committee for Landmark Use and Protection, the Committee for Civil Defense and Emergency Management, etc.
- Receiving the complex report of the Committee for Urban Construction and Architecture;
- Preparing and holding public hearings;
- Approval of the LUSP at the session of the Government;
- Forming bid offers of the Property Fund (if needed);
Project Layout Operations
Below we list the main operations according to general technical specifications of the Committee for Urban Construction and Architecture for the LUSP project in St. Petersburg.
1.1. Development of the Layout Sketch:
- Sketch of the territory during the preparation of the draft plan at the scale of 1:2000;
- Sketch of the boundaries of zones with special conditions for use of the area at the scale of 1:2000;
- Sketch of the layout of the territory at the scale of 1:2000 indicating functional and spatial layout of roads, and territories for accommodation of various types of construction;
- Sketch of the construction project;
- Space and layout design.
1.2. Coordination of the layout sketch for the territory and the construction sketch with the District Architect and the Main Architect of St. Petersburg.
1.3. Calculating engineering capacities;
1.4. Inquiry for standard specifications from engineering services of the city;
2.1. Development of the substantive part of the project layout and the land use survey project:
- Scheme of the project territory upon the map of St. Petersburg at the scale of 1:5000;
- Scheme of roads and transport traffic around the site at the scale of 1:2000;
- Scheme of cut and fill layout and engineering treatment of the territory at the scale of 1:2000;
- Scheme of cross profile of streets and thoroughfares (with engineering networks) at the scale of 1:200;
- Scheme of engineering equipment for the site and the adjacent territory (if needed), determination of sites for engineering objects at the scale of 1:2000;
- Scheme of the borders of cultural heritage sites at the scale of 1:2000;
- Scheme of the land use survey plan;
2.2. Project summary with description and LUSP project decisions:
- Regulations on location of capital construction projects at federal, regional and local importance;
- Regulations on characteristics of the proposed development area;
- Regulations on characteristics of social and transport service development;
- Regulations on characteristics of engineering and technical support systems.
2.3. Formation of primary (approved) part of project planning and land use survey project:
- Drawing of red lines at the scale of 1:2000;
- Drawing of lines indicating roads, streets, thoroughfares and objects of transport infrastructure at the scale of 1:2000;
- Drawing of communication lines and engineering infrastructure at the scale of 1:2000;
- Drawing of zonal boundaries of planned capital construction at the scale of 1:2000;
- Drawing of land use survey plan at the scale of 1:2000.
2.4. Explanatory Note
- Composition of project summary in accordance with the requirements of Committee for Urban Construction and Architecture.
3.1. Gaining approval of the layout and land use survey project in the St. Petersburg Committee for Urban Construction and Architecture, the Committee for Landmark Use and Protection, the Committee for Municipal Management and Road Maintenance, the Parks and Gardens Management Board, the Committee for Use of Natural Resources, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety (if necessary), the Ministry of Emergency Management, the Committee for Land Resources and Land Management, District Administrations.
3.2. Receiving the comprehensive report of the Committee for Energy and Engineering Support;
3.3. Making of the index of coordinates;
3.4. Making of demonstration materials for public hearings;
3.5. Managing the process of public hearing of the planning project and the land use survey project.
3.6. Managing public information campaign of the construction project (in due order) with participation of the Customer.
3.7. Receiving protocols of public hearing results regarding the project (their publication);
3.8. Compilation of appendices to the project of the decree of the Government of St. Petersburg.
3.9. Participation in coordinating appendices to the project of the decree of the Government of St. Petersburg on approval of the planning and land use survey project, including elimination of objections proposed by the Legal Committee of the Government of St. Petersburg.
3.10. Publication of the Decree of the Government of St. Petersburg on approval of the planning project and the land use survey project.
If you should have any questions or do not have time to receive all the documents or developing the land survey use plan (which requires a license or membership in the SRO), please contact us by filling out the feedback form, or call our office.