Developing Business Plans (UNIDO Methodology*)
Our experts provide comprehensive business planning for developed investment projects.
Receiving initial data:
Initial data on cash proceeds is usually based on the marketing analysis (usually based on BEST-USE method), the pricing policy, sales forecasts and the investment project sales date.
Initial data on investing money into the project is based on cost estimates (we employ a professional cost consultant) as well as expenses on servicing credit and other expenses, depending on the specificity of the investment project.
Based on the collected initial data we solve a number of business planning tasks for our customers:
- financial substantiation and assessment of project effectiveness;
- business planning (UNIDO method);
- defense of the project before investors;
This way our customers get to see the objective picture of the future of their investment project.
Formulating a Business Plan:
All the operations within the business planning processes are formulated in the business plan, which usually includes three sections and follows the European methodology:
- Project summary;
- Comprehensive table of initial data;
- Financial model;
Sphere of Our Competence:
Our qualification and experience allow us to develop business plan for investment projects in various spheres of activity:
- building business centers, trade centers, trade and entertainment centers;
- building cottage settlements;
- building resorts and boarding homes;
- building yacht clubs and many other facilities.
For more information on business plans and samples of our business plans please visit us at the office.
* - UNIDO (The United Nations Industrial Development Organization) - is a specialized agency in the system of the United Nations Organization. The main goal is to facilitate industrial development and international industrial cooperation in the interest of the organization's member countries.